Assisting you in your research
The role of the Research and Development team is to assist the Murdoch University community achieve its goal of being a “research-led university with a reputation for high quality international research in select areas of knowledge, engaging with significant social and scientific challenges of our time”.
Our office provides a range of services from advice on the diffusion of Murdoch research, help finding funding opportunities and guidance for graduate research students through their candidature. Resources for researchers are also available, from grant application and maintenance, Research Professional, grants and publications management through IRMA, as well as Consultancy and Knowledge Transfer.
Research & Development announcements
- Research Professional online training session, click here for more details.
- ARC Discovery Early Career Researcher Award (DE150100731) - click here for more details.
- A number of projects with potential for research collaboration/commercial opportunities are now available through Knowledge Transfer. Read more...
- PhD opportunities from the South West Catchments Council (SWCC) for 2015. Click here for more details.
- Two postgraduate research opportunities from the College of Veterinary Medicine. Click here to view, along with other current postgraduate research opportunities that are still open.