Assisting you in your research
The role of the Research and Development team is to assist the Murdoch University community achieve its goal of being a “research-led university with a reputation for high quality international research in select areas of knowledge, engaging with significant social and scientific challenges of our time”.
Our office provides a range of services from advice on the diffusion of Murdoch research, help finding funding opportunities and guidance for graduate research students through their candidature. Resources for researchers are also available, from grant application and administration, Research Professional, grants and publications management through IRMA, as well as Consultancy and Knowledge Transfer.
Research & Development announcements
- Knowledge Transfer: Ignition (Entrepreneurial) Program 2015 (23-28th Aug) - Fully Funded Scholarship. More info here.
- 2015 Start-Up Xchange workshop “Idea to Venture” from Innovation Center WA on 22 April 2015 at Murdoch University. Click here for more details and to register. Click here to download PDF flyer.
- The definition of Research Active has been updated for 2015. Click here to view.
- Small Grant Scheme 2015 results have now been published. Click here to view.
- New research-collaboration opportunity for the development of robust and reliable assays for absolute quantitation of hepcidine-25 and novel drugs for cryptosporidiosis. Click here for more details.
Graduate Research Office announcements
- UWA seminar invitation: Factors which impact on the timely submission of doctoral theses. More details here.
- Mid-year APA round 2015 for commencement before 1st August 2015. Further details here.
- Forrest Research Foundation scholarship (incl. APA/IPRS) now open for application. Click here for further details.
- Two postgraduate research opportunities from the College of Veterinary Medicine. Click here to view.
- 12th Behavioural Research in Cancer Control Conference 12-15 May 2015, visit conference website for details.
- Australian & NZ Disaster & Emergency Management Conference 3-5 May 2015, visit conference website for details.
- Abstracts & registrations for Asia-Oceania Conference on Neutron Scattering (AOCNS-2015) are now open.
- PhD opportunities from the South West Catchments Council (SWCC) for 2015. Click here for more details.