Assisting you in your research
The role of the Research and Development team is to assist the Murdoch University community achieve its goal of being a “research-led university with a reputation for high quality international research in select areas of knowledge, engaging with significant social and scientific challenges of our time”.
Our office provides a range of services from advice on the diffusion of Murdoch research, help finding funding opportunities and guidance for graduate research students through their candidature. Resources for researchers are also available, from grant application and maintenance, Research Professional, grants and publications management through IRMA, as well as Consultancy and Knowledge Transfer.
Research & Development announcements
- Graduate Research is moving! Click here for more details.
- A number of projects with potential for research collaboration/commercial opportunites are now available through Knowledge Transfer. Read more...
- News from The Exchange about the Small Grants scheme - click here.
- Two new postgraduate research opportunities from the College of Veterinary Medicine. Click here to view, along with other current postgraduate research opportunities that are still open.
- Engagement Conference Attendance Scholarship now open for application. Click here for more details.
- ERA 2015 Researcher Eligibility Flowchart has been updated.
- Postgraduate Research scholarships (2015) is now open. Applications close on 31 October 2014. More information can be found here.
- Click here to view the results for the 2014 Small Grants Scheme.