Assisting you in your research
The role of the Research and Development team is to assist the Murdoch University community achieve its goal of being a “research-led university with a reputation for high quality international research in select areas of knowledge, engaging with significant social and scientific challenges of our time”.
Our office provides a range of services from advice on the diffusion of Murdoch research, help finding funding opportunities and guidance for graduate research students through their candidature. Resources for researchers are also available, from grant application and maintenance, Research Professional, grants and publications management through IRMA, as well as Consultancy and Knowledge Transfer.
Research & Development announcements
- 2015 submissions now invited for $5,000 professional development award in conjunction with Perth Convention Bureau (PCB) ASPIRE program. Click here for more information and to apply.
- Check out the current Seminars & Development page for research related training programs such as the Early Researcher Masterclass, Presenting Your Research with Confidence and Time for Research.
- New PhD opportunity from the South West Catchments Council (SWCC) Minerals Research Institute of Western Australia (MRIWA). Click here for more details.
- A number of projects with potential for research collaboration/commercial opportunities are now available through Knowledge Transfer. Read more...
- Two new postgraduate research opportunities from the College of Veterinary Medicine. Click here to view, along with other current postgraduate research opportunities that are still open.
- Postgraduate Research Scholarships 2015 is now open. Applications close on 31 October 2014. More information can be found here.
- ERA 2015 Researcher Eligibility Flowchart has been updated.
- Graduate Research has moved! Click here for more details.