Assisting you in your research
The role of the Research and Development team is to assist the Murdoch University community achieve its goal of being a “research-led university with a reputation for high quality international research in select areas of knowledge, engaging with significant social and scientific challenges of our time”.
Our office provides a range of services from advice on the diffusion of Murdoch research, help finding funding opportunities and guidance for graduate research students through their candidature. Resources for researchers are also available, from grant application and maintenance, Research Professional, grants and publications management through IRMA, as well as Consultancy and Knowledge Transfer.
Research & Development announcements
- Abstracts & registrations for Asia-Oceania Conference on Neutron Scattering (AOCNS-2015) are now open.
- 2015 FameLab competition for early career researchers. Click here for more details
- Knowledge Transfer has provided information on schemes for industry to access University expertise. Click here for more details.
- New research-collaboration opportunity for the development of robust and reliable assays for absolute quantitation of hepcidine-25 and novel drugs for cryptosporidiosis. Click here for more details.
- HERDC collection time-line has been updated for 2015. Click here for more details.
- Research Professional online training session, click here for more details.
- ARC Discovery Early Career Researcher Award (DE150100731) - click here for more details.
- PhD opportunities from the South West Catchments Council (SWCC) for 2015. Click here for more details.
- Two postgraduate research opportunities from the College of Veterinary Medicine. Click here to view, along with other current postgraduate research opportunities that are still open.