Murdoch University is proud to offer a large range of scholarships, prizes and awards to help assist students in achieving their potential. Scholarships consist of a variety of categories, including equity based and merit. Students are encouraged to get in contact with Student Financial Support Office for further information.
Murdoch First Scholarship
Expecting an 80.00+ ATAR? Learn about our new $2,000 Murdoch First Scholarship and whether you could be eligible to apply.
This is a first by a Western Australian university - Murdoch has introduced this ground-breaking new student scholarship to acknowledge and congratulate high-potential first-year students across the State who nominate Murdoch University as their first preference in TISC.
Other scholarships are also available in the following categories:
Did you know? At Murdoch we want to set you up for success, that's why we allow our students to be in receipt of more than one scholarship a year.
Don't stop here! Browse Scholarships to see what else you could be eligible for.
For more information:
- Be sure to check out the Scholarship FAQs;
- Terms and Conditions do apply, these can be found in the Online Resources;
- Check out our Scholarship Application Tips;
- Complete and email the Change of Circumstances Form for any changes that may impact your scholarship;
- Contact us on (08) 9360 2733 or email@example.com
Find a scholarship
Search our scholarship database to find the one that's right for you!
See all our scholarships in one handy categorised list.
Check out our new scholarships being offered in 2016!